This wonderful premium clothing brand are seeking an experience e commerce Manager to join their dynamic team and growing company
Working closely with the marketing team you will be responsible for managing the online business strategy, website and functions.
You will be managing the accuracy and usability of all versions of the site including desktop, mobile, and the customer experience. You will be liaising daily with the contracted agencies such as web developers, SEO and working alongside marketing to maximize growth and reach markets.
Key Responsibilities for the e commerce Manager will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the website including Trading, Merchandising and Digital Marketing.
- Liaise with external agencies and work alongside marketing to maximize growth
- Developing, driving and implementing an e-Commerce strategy to maximize and increase sales as well as focusing on customer acquisition and retention.
- Driving visits through paid search with the introduction of Google Shopping ads and dynamic re-marketing ads.
- Introducing new modules and services such as translation, c for international customers.
- Work with Marketing to development & deliver multi-channel programme in order to reach and engage audiences beyond existing consumers.
- Assisting with the implementation and then management of the marketing plans across the business to include Digital Media, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Conversion Activity, Retention, Welcome Emails, Welcome Back, 2nd Purchase etc., re-targeting and abandoned baskets. Whilst ensuring ROI and conversion sales hit targets.
- Support business objectives through effective management of internal and external companies and relationships.
- Provide creative and strategic advice and solutions to business problems
- Taking account for timely product launches and ensuring that data and content is accurate, and delivered to schedule.
- Lead the planning, production and optimisation of digital content.
- Optimise SEO of the site and recommend commercial improvements to increase page rankings. Research, devise and manage unique SEO strategies.
- Manage, on-site techniques, link building, Journal content marketing, online PR alongside the marketing manager
- Work with and review the performance of External Agencies against agreed KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage the digital marketing budget with an agreed ROI.
We are seeking an e commerce manager who has previous experience within the apparel sector and ideally with premium product.
- You will need to have a good working knowledge of Magento and CMS platforms along with the latest SEO methods
- Be a resulted orientated person with good interpersonal skills
Sounds like you? Contact us today