A wonderful opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser/ Merchandiser with a great high end apparel and accessories Brand.
A growing multi-channel business who are looking for an ambitious person who can assist with their growth.
Responsibilities will include:
Providing financial parameters for the Buyers
Planning seasonal sales and stock requirements with OTB allowances
- Overseeing stock levels ensuring there is a plan to exit all terminal stock
- Identifying slow moving stock and developing cost-effective solutions
- Identifying opportunities to maximise sales and margin
- Suggesting promotional and markdown activity
- Producing and managing reporting information on trading
- Post-season analysis by department
- Providing stock flow plans
- Working closely with different departments across the business including Finance and IT
- Managing and developing a Merchandise Assistant.
You will need to have well developed IT skills and be highly numerate and analytical and enjoy managing data.
A multi tasker who is highly organised and who loves fast paced environments and whom is keen to have involvement with new projects Experience within a multi channel e comm and trad retail environment will be ideal
The company are offering a competitive salary and benefits and a great working environment.