This luxury French home fragrance company are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the North West and East of England .
The person will be field based with one day WFH for general administration. Will be ideal for a person living in Yorkshire or Lancashire .
Responsibilities will include :
- Maintaining and increasing sales with existing accounts which includes independents through to small multiples
- Reaching the targets and goals set for the area
- Expanding the brand and opening new accounts
- Providing support for visual merchandising and training with existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Implementing the brand marketing policy in store
- Presenting and selling across the brand
- Providing sales reports to the Directors.
You will need to have gained regional B2B sales experience as a Sales Representative or Sales/ Account Manager . This can be with a fashion, home, or beauty sector brand or supplier . A high level of self-motivation is required along with the desire to achieve . Good communication skills, enthusiasm and tenacity are required along with good general IT and admin skills .
The company are offering a good base salary plus excellent OTE potential plus expenses .