Branded Fashion and based in central London, this is an excellent opportunity and one with a fast paced buzzing environment .
Responsibilities will include :
- Planning and managing the retail showroom operations in line with the requirements of the brand .
- Leading and training permanent and temporary sales staff and supporting the team to achieve the commercial objectives.
- Coordinating the logistics including managing delivery , inventory and stock returns.
- Ensuring a focus on achieving sales targets .
- Maintaining accurate sales information and providing reports to senior management.
- Managing product pricing
- Overseeing the visual merchandising .
- Ensuring the retail showroom is maintained to high standards at all times
The Person: You will have worked within a fast paced High Street multiple retail environment and ideally also gained some luxury/luxurious goods retail experience . A fashion background is required along with previous experience of managing people and you will need to live within commuting distance to central London .
Additional European language skills will be of interest .
A fun environment and one with good scope for your career.