Remuneration: £Excellent plus bonus plus benefits
Ref. No: BA003225
This is an excellent opportunity with a fabulous premium luxury Brand that is expanding across the UK . The position is London based with UK travel.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to :
- Managing and developing the retail business across the UK
- Delivering the Brand and commercial objectives
- Taking responsibility for P&L
- Leading performance and levels of excellence with owned stores and with franchise partnerships
- Monitoring store performance and working with regional and store managers to enhance performance and the customer experience.
- Oversee the coaching and development of retail teams .
- Building strong in house and external business relationships
- Oversee projects for store openings, refurbishments, and special events.
- Ensure that continuous KPI performance plans are implemented .
- Providing continuous reporting and evaluations to the MD to ensure continuous improvement.
- You will need a strong commercial retail background which includes mono brand experience within the premium luxury sector.
- Experience with premium luxury watches, jewellery ,leather goods or apparel will be of interest
- You may currently be a Retail Director , Country Manager , Head of Retail or Brand , Retail General Manager or Regional Retail Manager.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to coach and influence others .
- Highly numerate with excellent strategic ability. Good IT skills and a forward thinking pro -active approach
- Excellent with considerable bonus potential plus company car , medical insurance and many benefits .
Contact us in confidence for current & future opportunities.
Examples of companies where great talent has been introduced: