This is an excellent opportunity to work for a luxury British brand .
As a Graphic Designer you will have plenty of variety and you will be responsible for seasonal projects and working to achieve time frames and within agreed budgets.
Responsibilities for the Graphic Designer will include:
- The creation of innovative social content through collaborating with illustrators, animators and photographers
- Project management from concept to execution. This can include retail space design, display adverts, social media information, special events, photo shoots and multiple website layouts
- Creating mood boards to high standards –These can include photographic, styling, hair and make-up direction
- Collaboration with production companies and external creative partners.
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- Provide consistency by working to brand guidelines, ensuring the look and feel of the designs represent the heritage and tradition of the brand.
Be responsible for effective time management and problem solving
We are seeking a Graphic Designer who has experience of designing for an in house design studio or creative design agency. This experience will need to have included luxury fashion. We expect you will have a good knowledge of the pre-production, print and digital processes. Good Photoshop, Illustrator ability
Educated to Degree level you are expected to have gained at least 2 years industry experience
The company have a great work environment and are offering genuine career scope for the right person